Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO GMP, Review, Price, Allotment
Consolidated in 2008, Kaynes Innovation is a main start to finish and IoT arrangements empowered coordinated hardware producing organization. The organization gives applied plan, process designing, coordinated assembling and life-cycle support for key part in the auto, modern, aviation and protection, space, atomic, clinical, rail routes, Web of Things (“IoT”), Data Innovation (“IT”) and different portions.
The organization is among the first organizations in Quite a while to offer plan drove hardware assembling to unique gear makers (“OEMs”).
The organization’s tasks are arranged under the accompanying industry verticals:
OEM – Turnkey Arrangements – Box Construct (“OEM – Box Assemble”).
OEM – Turnkey Arrangements – Printed Circuit Board Gatherings (“PCBAs”) (“OEM – Turnkey Arrangements”).
ODM: The organization offers ODM administrations in brilliant metering innovation, savvy road lighting, and brushless DC (“BLDC”) innovation.
Item Designing and IoT Arrangements: The organization offer calculated plan and item designing administrations in modern and buyer fragments.
Kaynes Innovation works eight assembling offices across India in the provinces of Karnataka, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Uttarakhand.
As of June 30, 2022, the organization’s innovative work group contained 19 representatives, including architects, fashioners and different laborers.
In nine months finished June 30, 2022, The organization served 229 clients in 21 nations universally and different industry verticals, for example, auto, aviation and protection, modern, rail routes, clinical and IT/ITES.
The organization works with more than 871 merchants and sources materials from different areas including North America, Europe, and Singapore as well as locally inside India, As of June 30, 2022.
- Web of Things (“IoT”) arrangements empowered coordinated hardware producing player with start to finish abilities across the Gadgets Framework Plan and Assembling range
- Differentiated plan of action with portfolio having applications across industry verticals
- Worldwide affirmations for every industry vertical took special care of and various offices across India with cutting edge foundation
- Solid inventory network and obtaining network
- Expanding contest in the gadgets framework plan and assembling industry might make tensions of valuing and piece of the pie
- Any log jam, closure or disturbance in its assembling offices might be brought about by normal and different calamities causing unexpected harms
- The deficiency of at least one clients or a decrease popular for the items
- Powerlessness to formalize and operationalize successful business and development procedure
Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO Important Dates
|Opening Date||10 November 2022|
|Closing Date||14 November 2022|
|Basis of Allotment||17 November 2022|
|Initiation of refunds||18 November 2022|
|Transfer of shares to demat accounts||21 November 2022|
|Listing Date||22 November 2022|
Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO Details
|Price Band||₹559 to ₹587 per share|
|Lot Size||25 Shares|
|Minimum Amount for 1 lot||₹14,675|
|Total IPO size||₹857.82 crore|
|Offer for Sale||5,584,664 shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus||Click Here|
Objects of the Issue
- Repayment/ prepayment, in full or part, of certain borrowings availed by the Company.
- Funding capital expenditure towards expansion of the existing manufacturing facility at Mysore, Karnataka, and near the existing manufacturing facility at Manesar, Haryana.
- Investment in the wholly owned Subsidiary, Kaynes Electronics Manufacturing Private Limited, for setting up a new facility at Chamarajanagar, Karnataka.
- Funding working capital requirements of the Company.
- General corporate purposes.
|Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax||Net Worth||Total Borrowing|
Revenue, EBITDA and PAT
|Particulars (in Rs. Crores)||FY22||FY21||FY20|
|Particulars (in Rs. Crores)||FY22||FY21||FY20|
|Net cash generated from/(used in) operating activities||21.1||27.7||45.2|
|Net cash from / (used in) investing activities||-44.5||-24.1||-9.9|
|Net cash flow from / (used in) financing activities||27.2||-1.3||-35.4|
|Net increase (decrease) in cash and cash equivalents||3.8||2.3||-0.1|
IPO Valuation – FY2022
|Earning Per Share (EPS):||₹9.70 per Equity Share|
|Price/Earning P/E Ratio:||N/A|
|Return on Net Worth (RoNW):||20.54%|
|Net Asset Value (NAV):||₹43.12 per Equity Share|
|Name of the Company||Total Revenue |
|Basic EPS||NAV Rs. per share||PE||RoNW %|
|Kaynes Technology India Limited||710.35||9.7||43.12||NA||24.50%|
|Syrma SGS Technology Limited||1,284.37||5.25||51.2||63.56||12.60%|
|Dixon Technologies Limited||10,700.89||32.31||169.3||137.49||19.10%|
|Amber Enterprises India Limited||4,239.63||32.41||526.2||61.72||6.30%|
- Ramesh Kunhikannan,
- Savitha Ramesh and
- RK Family Trust
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Company Contact Information
Kaynes Technology India Ltd
Food Industrial Estate,
Metagalli P.O., Mysore – 570016,
Phone: +91 82125 82595
Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO GMP
|GMP (Grey Market Premium)||Subject to Sauda||Listing Gain|
Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO Review
|What our experts say about Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO Review||Apply|
Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO Subscription Details
|Investor Category||Subscription (times)|
Kaynes Technology India IPO Subscription Details (times)
Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO Allotment Status
|Check Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO Allotment Status||Click Here|
Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO Listing Performance
|IPO Price Band|
When will Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO will open?
Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO is set to open on 10 November 2022.
What is Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO Price Band?
Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO Price Band is ₹559 to ₹587 per share.
What is the lot size of Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO?
Lot size of Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO is 25 Shares per lot.
What is Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO size?
Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO size is ₹857.82 crore.
What is the last date to apply for Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO?
Last date to apply Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO is 14 November 2022.
What is the Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO Allotment Date?
Allotment Date for Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO is 17 November 2022.
What is the Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO Listing Date?
Listing Date for Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO is 22 November 2022.
How to Apply Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO through 5 Paisa?
- Login to your 5paisa account and select “Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO” in the current IPO section.
- Enter the number of lots and price at which you wish to apply for the IPO.
- Enter your UPI ID and click on submit.
- You will receive a mandate notification to block funds in your UPI app.
- Approve the mandate request on your UPI and funds will be blocked