Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO GMP, Review, Price, Allotment
Consolidated in 2012, Inox Green Energy Services India Limited is one of the significant breeze power activity and support (“O&M”) specialist organizations inside India. The organization is an auxiliary of Inox Wind Limited (“IWL”), an organization which is listed on the National Stock Exchange of India Limited and BSE Limited, and part of the Inox GFL group of companies.
Inox Green Energy Services India Limited gives select O&M administrations to all WTGs sold by IWL through the section of long haul O&M contracts between the WTG buyer and ourselves for terms which normally range between five to 20 years.
The organization is participated occupied with giving long haul O&M administrations to wind ranch projects, explicitly the arrangement of O&M administrations for wind turbine generators (“WTGs”).
As of Walk 31, 2022, the organization has a group of 393 representatives remembering chiefs with broad experience for the O&M of WTGs and the breeze business for the most part.
The organization has a presence in Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Kerela and Tamil Nadu.
The organization’s complete income (from the proceeding with activities for example the O&M business) was Rs 1,721.66 million, Rs 1,722.48 million and Rs 1,653.15 million for Fiscals 2022, 2021 and 2020, individually.
- Solid and different existing portfolio base.
- Dependable income upheld by long haul O&M contracts with high credit quality counterparties
- Laid out store network set up
- Upheld and advanced by our parent organization, IWL
- Altogether reliant upon Inox Wind Restricted, the advertiser for its business and if they somehow happened to pick one more specialist organization for O&M administrations of their WTGs, business, monetary condition and prospects might be unfavorably impacted.
- Innovation disappointments or progressions could upset the tasks
- The interest for the administrations is basically reliant upon the interest for power.
- Subject to outside providers for extras and parts.
- It could be responsible for punishments and different liabilities under the O&M contracts in the event of any lacks in the administrations given by it.
Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO Important Dates
|Opening Date||11 November 2022|
|Closing Date||15 November 2022|
|Basis of Allotment||18 November 2022|
|Initiation of refunds||21 November 2022|
|Transfer of shares to demat accounts||22 November 2022|
|Listing Date||23 November 2022|
Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO Details
|Price Band||₹61 to ₹65 per share|
|Lot Size||230 Shares|
|Minimum Amount for 1 lot||₹14,950|
|Total IPO size||₹740.00 crore|
|Offer for Sale||56,923,077 shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus||Click Here|
Objects of the Issue
- Repayment and/ or pre-payment, in full or part, of certain borrowings availed by the Company including redemption of Non- Convertible Debentures in full.
- General corporate purposes.
|Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax||Net Worth||Total Borrowing|
Revenue, EBITDA and PAT
|Particulars (in Rs. Crores)||FY22||FY21||FY20|
|Particulars (in Rs. Crores)||FY22||FY21||FY20|
|Net cash generated from / (used in) operating activities||141.0||48.7||361.6|
|Net cash from / (used in) investing activities||-153.4||-105.2||-306.5|
|Net cash flow from / (used in) financing activities||-63.1||173.5||-52.5|
|Net increase (decrease) in cash and cash equivalents||-75.5||117.0||2.7|
IPO Valuation – FY2022
|Earning Per Share (EPS):||₹0.25 per Equity Share|
|Price/Earning P/E Ratio:||N/A|
|Return on Net Worth (RoNW):||0.61%|
|Net Asset Value (NAV):||₹34.32 per Equity Share|
There are no listed companies in India that are comparable in all aspects of business and services that Inox Green Energy provides.
- INOX WIND LIMITED
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Company Contact Information
Inox Green Energy Services Limited
Survey No. 1837 & 1834
At Moje Jetalpur ABS Towers, Second Floor
Old Padra Road, Vadodara- 390 007
Phone: +91 120 6149 600
Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO GMP
|GMP (Grey Market Premium)||Subject to Sauda||Listing Gain|
Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO Review
|What our experts say about Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO Review||Apply|
Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO Subscription Details
|Investor Category||Subscription (times)|
Inox Green Energy Services India IPO Subscription Details (times)
Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO Allotment Status
|Check Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO Allotment Status||Click Here|
Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO Listing Performance
|IPO Price Band|
When will Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO will open?
Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO is set to open on 11 November 2022.
What is Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO Price Band?
Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO Price Band is ₹61 to ₹65 per share.
What is the lot size of Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO?
Lot size of Kaynes Technology India Limited IPO is 230 Shares per lot.
What is Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO size?
Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO size is ₹740.00 crore.
What is the last date to apply for Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO?
Last date to apply Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO is 15 November 2022.
What is the Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO Allotment Date?
Allotment Date for Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO is 18 November 2022.
What is the Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO Listing Date?
Listing Date for Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO is 23 November 2022.
How to Apply Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO through 5 Paisa?
- Login to your 5paisa account and select “Inox Green Energy Services India Limited IPO” in the current IPO section.
- Enter the number of lots and price at which you wish to apply for the IPO.
- Enter your UPI ID and click on submit.
- You will receive a mandate notification to block funds in your UPI app.
- Approve the mandate request on your UPI and funds will be blocked