Arham Technologies IPO opens on 05 December, GMP, Review, Price and other details
Arham Technologies Ltd. has announced that it will be offering 2,280,000 shares at a price of Rs 10.00 per share for cash at a premium of Rs 32.00 per share. The gross proceeds of the issue are expected to be Rs 957.60 lakhs.
The company’s initial public offer (IPO) will open on 05 December 2022 and is expected to close on 07 December 2022, subject to customary closing conditions.
The IPO includes a fresh Issue of 2,280,000 Equity Shares of the Company at an price of Rs 42.00 per Equity Share. The company has fixed the minimum bid lot for the issue at 3,000 shares with bids in multiples of 3,000.
Incorporated in 2013, Arham Technologies Limited is engaged in manufacturing of LED Smart Televisions. The company manufactures LED Televisions with different screen sizes under the brand ‘STARSHINE’. The company also manufacture Fans, Air Coolers and Mixer Grinders through third-party manufacturers.
Arham Technologies Limited manufactures LED TVs under OEM business models. We produce and supply products according to our customers’ needs and requirements, who then distribute these products under their own brands.
We import raw materials like open cells, electronic circuits (mainboards), cabinets and back light units (BLUs) from China and Hong Kong. Other accessories like speakers and stands are sourced from domestic suppliers within India.
Our company is conveniently located in Raipur – one of India’s first smart cities. Chhattisgarh borders seven states (Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh Uttar Pradesh and Jharkhand) which gives us direct market access to a large customer base.
Arham Technologies products:
- Ceiling Fan
- Mixer Grinder
- Washing Machine
- Air Coller
- Team has the experience and expertise you need
- Stable organization
- Operations are efficient and strong customer relationships
- Clear organizational structure
- Always developing new and innovative products
- Located in a advantageous geography
- Eligible for state government incentives for investing in Chhattisgarh’s IT & ES policy
- The company’s exposure to risks related to product concentration could have a negative impact on its business, financial condition, results of operations, and prospects as The company is highly dependent on the sale of LED TVs.
- The company’s inability to accurately predict demand and manage production and inventory levels could have a negative effect on its business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects.
- The company typically operates on the basis of contracts/orders. If it is unable to maintain a regular order flow, this would adversely impact its revenues and profitability.
- Depending on third-party services could have a negative effect on the company’s financial condition and results of operations.
Arham Technologies IPO Important Dates:
|Opening Date||05 December 2022|
|Closing Date||07 December 2022|
|Basis of Allotment||12 December 2022|
|Initiation of refunds||13 December 2022|
|Transfer of shares to demat accounts||14 December 2022|
|Listing Date||15 December 2022|
Arham Technologies IPO Details
|Arham Technologies IPO Price||₹42 per share|
|Lot Size||3000 Shares|
|Minimum Amount for 1 lot||₹1,26,000|
|Total IPO size||₹9.58 crore|
|Offer for Sale||2,280,000 shares|
|Listing At||NSE SME|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus||Click Here|
Objects of the Issue:
- To meet the working capital requirements
- To meet the Issue Expenses
- General Corporate Purposes
|Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax||Net Worth||Reserves and Surplus||Total Borrowing|
Assets, Share Capital, Total Borrowings
|Particulars (in Rs. Lacs)||FY22||FY21||FY20|
|Total Share Capital||206.00||206.00||206.00|
|Total Net Worth||713.44||411.44||164.75|
|Particulars (in Rs. Lacs)||FY22||FY21||FY20|
|Opening Balance Payable||79.10||52.75||50.55|
|Loan taken during the year||161.00||46.10||2.20|
|Loan repaid during the year||140.00||19.75||0.00|
|Closing Balance of Expenses||100.10||79.10||52.75|
IPO Valuation – FY2022:
|Earning Per Share (EPS):||₹4.89 per Equity Share|
|Price/Earning P/E Ratio:||8.59|
|Return on Net Worth (RoNW):||42.33%|
|Net Asset Value (NAV):||₹34.63 per Equity Share|
- Honeywell Automation
- Dixon Technologies
- Wonder Fibromats
- MIRC Electronics
- Safa Systems & Techn
- Mr. Roshan Jain
- Mr. Ankit Jain
- Mr. Anekant Jain
Cameo Corporate Services Limited
Company Contact Information:
Arham Technologies Limited
Plot No. 15 Electronic Manufacturing Cluster,
Sector 22, Village Tuta,
Atal Nagarnava, Raipur – 492015,
Phone: +91 70697 66778
|Roshan Jain||Managing Director|
|Pooja Avinash Gandhewar||Company Secretary|
|Anekant Jain||Executive Director|
|Ankit Jain||Executive Director|
|Rukmani Jain||Non Executive Director|
|Saurabh Agrawal||Non Executive Independent Director|
|Gaurav Agrawal||Non Executive Independent Director|
Arham Technologies IPO Offer Lead Manager:
Finshore Management Services Limited
Anandlok, Block-A, 2 nd Floor, Room No. 207,
227 A.J.C. Bose Road,
Arham Technologies IPO GMP today
|Arham Technologies IPO grey market premium||Subject to Sauda||Listing Gain|
Arham Technologies IPO Review:
|What our experts say about Arham Technologies IPO||Apply|
Arham Technologies IPO Subscription Status live:
|Investor Category||Subscription (times)|
Arham Technologies IPO Subscription Details (times):
Dec 5, 2022
Dec 6, 2022
Dec 7, 2022
Arham Technologies Limited IPO Allotment Status:
|Check Arham Technologies IPO Allotment Status||Click Here|
Arham Technologies IPO Listing Price:
|IPO Price Band|
When will Arham Technologies IPO open for subscription?
Arham Technologies IPO is set to open on 05 December 2022.
What is Arham Technologies IPO Price Band?
Arham Technologies IPO Price Band is ₹42 per share.
What is the lot size of Arham Technologies IPO?
Lot size of Arham Technologies IPO is 3000 Shares per lot.
What is the issue size of Arham Technologies IPO?
Arham Technologies IPO issue size is ₹9.58 crore.
What is the last date to apply for Arham Technologies IPO?
Last date to apply Arham Technologies IPO is 07 December 2022.
What is the Arham Technologies IPO Allotment Date?
Allotment Date for Arham Technologies IPO is 12 December 2022.
What is the Arham Technologies IPO listing date?
Listing Date for Arham Technologies IPO is 15 December 2022.
Arham Technologies IPO should I buy?
Yes, you should apply Arham Technologies IPO.
How to apply the Arham Technologies IPO through 5 Paisa?
- Login to your 5paisa account and select “Arham Technologies IPO” in the current IPO section.
- Enter the number of lots and price at which you wish to apply for the IPO.
- Enter your UPI ID and click on submit.
- You will receive a mandate notification to block funds in your UPI app.
- Approve the mandate request on your UPI and funds will be blocked