Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO GMP, Review, Price, Allotment
Archean Chemical Industries Limited is India’s biggest exporter of bromine and modern salt in Financial 2021. The organization is the main specialty marine compound maker in India and is centered around creating and trading bromine, modern salt, and sulfate of potash to clients all over the planet.
Archean Compound Enterprises markets the products to 18 worldwide clients in 13 nations and to 24 homegrown clients. The organization was the biggest exporter of modern salt in India with products of 2.7 million MT in Financial 2021.
Archean Compound Enterprises Restricted are the biggest exporter of Bromine from India. The organization is the main producer of sulfate potash in India. The organization’s marine synthetic substances business is predominately led on a business-to-business premise both in India and universally.
The organization has an incorporated creation office for the bromine, modern salt, and sulfate of potash tasks, situated at Hajipir, Gujarat, situated on the northern edge of the Rann of Kutch saline solution fields.
- Driving business sector position, extension and development in bromine and modern salt
- High section obstructions in the specialty marine synthetic compounds industry
- Laid out framework and incorporated creation with cost efficiencies
- Biggest Indian exporter of bromine and modern salt with worldwide client base
- Lull or closure in the assembling activities or strikes, work stoppages or expanded wage requests by the representatives
- Fruitless improvement of new bromine subordinate items or continuation of item portfolio extension in an ideal and financially savvy
- Dependence on three head items for significantly development of deals could antagonistically affect our business.
- The assembling offices are found exclusively in Gujarat; consequently the activities are presented to geographic dangers like climate and normal events as well as administrative, monetary, segment and different changes in Gujarat
Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO Important Dates
|Opening Date||9 November 2022|
|Closing Date||11 November 2022|
|Basis of Allotment||16 November 2022|
|Initiation of refunds||17 November 2022|
|Transfer of shares to demat accounts||18 November 2022|
|Listing Date||21 November 2022|
Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO Details
|Price Band||₹386 to ₹407 per share|
|Lot Size||36 Shares|
|Minimum Amount for 1 lot||₹14,652|
|Total IPO size||₹1,462.31 crore|
|Offer for Sale||16,150,000 shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus||Click Here|
Objects of the Issue
- Redemption or earlier redemption, in part or full, of NCDs issued by the Company.
- General corporate purposes.
|Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax||Net Worth||Total Borrowing|
Revenue, EBITDA and PAT
|Particulars (in Rs. Crores)||FY22||FY21||FY20|
|Particulars (in Rs. Crores)||FY22||FY21||FY20|
|Net cash generated from / (used in) operating activities||314.5||119.1||147.6|
|Net cash from / (used in) investing activities||-110.1||-1.8||-196.7|
|Net cash flow from / (used in) financing activities||-223.7||-110.3||26.4|
|Net increase (decrease) in cash and cash equivalents||-19.3||7.0||-22.8|
IPO Valuation – FY2022
|Earning Per Share (EPS):||₹18.26 per Equity Share|
|Price/Earning P/E Ratio:||N/A|
|Return on Net Worth (RoNW):||72.24%|
|Net Asset Value (NAV):||₹25.28 per Equity Share|
|Name of the Company||Total Revenue||Basic EPS||Nav Rs. per share||PE||RoNW%|
|Archean Chemical Industries Limited||1,142.83||6.45||7.01||NA||92.0%|
|Tata Chemicals Limited||1,287.81||10.06||560.93||89.15||1.8%|
|Deepak Nitrite Limited||6,844.80||56.88||172.05||36.66||33.1%|
|Aarti Industries Limited||7,000.76||30.04||201.05||32.45||14.9%|
|Neogen Chemicals Limited||488.32||13.45||78.43||114.36||17.1%|
- Chemikas Speciality LLP
- Ravi Pendurthi
- Ranjit Pendurthi
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Company Contact Information
Archean Chemical Industries Limited
No. 2, North Crescent Road,
T Nagar, Chennai 600 017
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: +91 44 6109 9999
Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO GMP
|GMP (Grey Market Premium)||Subject to Sauda||Listing Gain|
Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO Review
|What our experts say about Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO Review||Apply|
Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO Subscription Details
|Investor Category||Subscription (times)|
Archean Chemical Industries IPO Subscription Details (times)
Nov 9, 2022
Nov 10, 2022
Nov 11, 2022
Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO Allotment Status
|Check Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO Allotment Status||Click Here|
Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO Listing Performance
|IPO Price Band||₹386 to ₹407|
When will Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO will open?
Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO is set to open on 9 November 2022.
What is Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO Price Band?
Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO Price Band is ₹386 to ₹407 per share.
What is the lot size of Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO?
Lot size of Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO is 36 Shares per lot.
What is Archean Chemical Industries Limited offer size?
Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO offer size is ₹1,462.31 crore.
What is the last date to apply for Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO?
Last date to apply Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO is 11 November 2022.
What is the Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO Allotment Date?
Allotment Date for Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO is 16 November 2022.
What is the Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO Listing Date?
Listing Date for Amiable Logistics (India)Limited IPO is 21 November 2022.
How to Apply Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO through 5 Paisa?
- Login to your 5paisa account and select “Archean Chemical Industries Limited IPO” in the current IPO section.
- Enter the number of lots and price at which you wish to apply for the IPO.
- Enter your UPI ID and click on submit.
- You will receive a mandate notification to block funds in your UPI app.
- Approve the mandate request on your UPI and funds will be blocked